Saturday, September 1, 2018

Module 1

This is my new blog for AED 200. I had an easy time setting up this blog and my gmail. As the course progresses, I expect to learn how to analyze art work and better understand the perception of the artist and the message they are trying to portray. I am also interested to learn how art applies to society, both as an effect on social norms and as a reaction to certain events in History. I'm excited to get started. I've begun to have a growth mindset. Not long ago, I would get discouraged by myself before even seeing the results of my work. I no longer put such limitations on myself; I decided that anything is worth pursuing if I have an interest, instead of basing my decisions on the things I'm already good at. I'm eager to face new challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment