Saturday, September 29, 2018

Logo Design

http://s1024.photobucket.com/user/lsturckler/slideshow/Module%205

When working on my logo, I tried to think of the best way to make the letters clear, but creative in a way that I find aesthetically pleasing. I came to the conclusion that less is more, and I tried to take what I learned about logos to apply to my own design. I wanted to make it easily recognizable and to avoid misinterpretation. I'm personally drawn to circles and spirals so I tried to find a way to utilize those symbols.
I found the repackaging the brand video interesting because of the thought process that goes into developing a design and making sure it serves its purpose properly. It never occurred to me the amount of time people put into each detail.


No comments:

Post a Comment